The Best Sunscreens in India
1. La Shield Lite Anti Sunscreen
The LA Shield Light Anti Sunscreen with SPF 30 is the ideal product for those who develop hyperpigmentations and tans easily. It shields skin against UV radiation and also prevents the appearance of dark spots or inflammation appearing in a significant way. The gel is enriched with Melanostatin 5 which prevents the production of melanin and helps keep your skin tone even.
- The lightweight formula will not make your skin feel heavy when applied.
- Reduces spots and tans.
- It’s a gel-based formulation that does not leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Protects against both UVA as well as UVB radiation.
- This scent is not overpowering.
- Ideal for those who have sensitive skin.
- A water-proof gel-based formulation.
2. Mamaearth Baby Sunscreen
Mamaearth Baby Sunscreen is designed specifically for children and babies that are between 10 and 10 years old. age. This sunscreen is great to use when you take your baby for a stroll around the park, or when children want to play in the garden or attend school. The sunscreen is formulated using calendula, cocoa butter, zinc oxide, and other non-harmful chemicals that will keep your baby’s delicate skin safe and moisturized all day. Mineral-based sunscreen for babies is formulated with the SPF 20, as well as a made Safe Certificate to provide maximum protection to your baby.
- It has been dermatologically tested for children.
- It has been tested for hypoallergenic to ensure that your child will not develop any skin allergic reaction.
- It is made from shea butter along with cocoa butter and calendula extracts to keep skin soft and smooth.
- It has SPF 20 that prevents sunburn.
- It contains mild anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial qualities because of the presence of calendula extracts.
3. Glenmark La Shield Fisico Sunscreen
Glenmark LA shields Fisico Sunscreen Glenmark LA shield Fisico Sunscreen is a gel-based sunscreen that is SPF 50. It gives you the best protection from harmful UVA and UVB radiation. It provides a matte overall appearance and doesn’t make your face appear dry or chalky. It is durable waterproof and helps to prevent wrinkles and aging of the skin.
- Offers protection across the spectrum, UVA AND UVB sunray.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Great for women and men.
- It has been dermatologically testable.
- It contains zinc oxide, which is certified green.
- It’s a gel-based, water-resistant sunscreen that gives an even, matte finish.
4. La Shield Sunscreen
LA Shield sunscreen comes with SPF 40 and is designed to provide broad-spectrum UVA as well as UVB protection. It’s non-comedogenic which means it is suitable for people with all types of skin. The formula is based on gel which is non-greasy, oil-free, and non-greasy. The sunscreen doesn’t contain any chemicals, additives, or preservatives in its components.
- Protects you from UVA and UVB radiations.
- The sunscreen is hypoallergenic.
- It isn’t a comedogenic agent and therefore doesn’t clog pores.
- The water-proof formula is simple to apply to the skin. It didn’t make your skin oily.
- SPF 40 is a good thing, as it can be able to block around 97.5 percent of the ultraviolet sunlight.
- Maintains skin moisture and moisturized it.
- Tested for dermatology.
5. La Shield Ap Sunscreen
LA Shield AP Sunscreen from Glenmark effectively protects your skin from damaging UVA and UVB Rays and other harmful pollutions with SPF50. It’s made using Biomimetic Exopolysaccharide Technology which can reverse signs of aging as well as various other skin-related damage. It is alcohol-free, non-comedogenic, and free of parabens suitable for all different types of skin.
- A gel-based, water-resistant, non-comedogenic product.
- Helps protect skin from free radicals and reduces wrinkles fine lines, and dark spots.
- Offers UV protection
- for all skin types
- Paraben, is alcohol-free, without added coloring or chemicals.
6. Lakme Sun Expert
Lakme Sun Expert gel is an innovative formula that offers an up-to 97% sun protection. The sunscreen is made with SPF 50 which can help keep your skin protected from sunburn. It is quick-absorbing and provides your skin with an overall natural look.
- SPF 50 gel is broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
- It was created with the revolutionary Lakme Protection formula, it reduces the appearance of skin aging dark spots, and lightens the skin.
- The sunscreen is instantly in an application to skin posts, without rendering the skin appear chalky.
- The non-greasy formula makes your skin appear fresh after every application.
- It is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic in that it is not a source of irritation or blockage of pores.
7. Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen
Mamaearth sunscreen has been designed to protect Indian skin and is designed keeping in mind the intense as well as humid Indian in the summertime. It has SPF 50 to protect your skin from UVA and UVB radiation. Unique in its ultra-light formula the sunscreen doesn’t require reapplication every four to five hours. When applied, it will help protect your skin for up to 6 hours. The sunscreen is made with turmeric, which is a well-known component of the Indian routine for skincare, renowned for having antifungal and de-tanning, and facial brightening capabilities.
- Long-lasting formulations may give an up-to-6-hour period of safety.
- is quickly absorbed, without leaving any streaks of white.
- Helps keep the skin hydrated throughout the day without drying it out.
- It is free of mineral oil, silicone, paraben, and so on.
- It contains the oil of carrot seeds that penetrates deeply into the skin, moisturizing from the deep.
- The oil is infused with orange which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cananga oil, along with Titanium oxide forms a protective layer on your skin, shielding it from harmful UV radiation.
8. Lakme Sun Expert Sunscreen Spf 24
The Lakme Sun Expert sunscreen SPF 24 has been dermatologically examined to protect you from damaging UVB and UVA sunlight rays. It is gentle on your skin, providing instant brightness.
- It is composed of lemongrass Vitamin B3 along with cucumber extracts this sunscreen shields your skin over long periods of time.
- Gives a natural, smooth and silky skin.
- Effectively moisturizes skin and keeps it hydrated throughout the entire day.
- It blocks up to 97% of UVA and UVB radiations.
9. Pond’s Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen Spf 30
Pond’s sun-protect non-oily sunscreen is formulated with a unique formula. It is creamy in texture, but it feels light upon the skin comparable to water-based or gel-based sunscreens. It was designed not just to shield the skin from harmful UV radiation, but also to address various skin problems like wrinkles dark spots, uneven skin tone patches of suntan, redness, and spots.
- Absorption is quick and does not cause the skin to appear chalky or white cast.
- The formula is designed with a delicate floral scent.
- Tested dermatologically.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic so it doesn’t block pores or cause irritation on the skin.
- Guards against redness, sunburn, and tan.
- Offer protection against UVA and UVB radiations.
10. Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen Spf 50
Lacto Calamine Matte Sunscreen, like the name suggests, is designed to give you an elegant, clear look. It’s specially designed especially for dry, Indian conditions as well as Indian skin. With SPF50, this makes sure that the complexion is shielded from damaging rays of the sun like sunburns, redness, and sunburns.
- Protects your skin against UVA and UVB Rays.
- It is enriched with lemon extracts as well as kaolin clay to aid in the skin’s pigmentation.
- It’s a light, non-greasy formula that penetrates deeply to the surface of the skin.
- It has been dermatologically tested and is free of harsh preservatives like parabens.
11. Sebamed Multi Protect Sun Spray Spf30
The Sebamed Multi Protect Sun spray is an amazing sunscreen that is designed to offer you a myriad of advantages in one product. It comes with a UVA/UVB filter and Vitamin E extracts to protect the skin protected from harm. The sunscreen is formulated with SPF 50 as well as provitamin B5 which can help to heal burned or damaged skin. It also has a 5.5 PH level, which helps keep our skin healthy.
- maintains skin elasticity due to the presence of lecithin and inulin, which is a natural ingredients.
- The product is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Created to offer you three levels of protection against UVB/UVA rays as well as skin damage caused by Vitamin E Extracts.
- has a balance of PH in the range of 5.5.
- The sunscreen is sweatproof and water-resistant.
- Provitamin B5 helps to repair damaged and dull skin.
- Lecithin as well as inulin keep skin elastic.
12. Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte Lotion Spf 50
Lakme’s Sun Expert Matte Lotion may give you protection from harmful UV radiation up to 97 percent. It’s a highly effective sweat-proof formula and therefore works perfectly with your other makeup even on a hot, dry Indian hot summer day.
- It’s sweat-resistant and offers protection for long-wear.
- Protects the skin from UVA and UVB sun’s UVB sun rays.
- May lessen sunburn and dark spots, as well as tan as well as fine lines.
- A light formula that quickly absorbs into the skin, making it appear smooth and soft.
- The product has been dermatologically verified and hypoallergenic.
13. Pond’s Sandal Radiance Talcum Powder Natural Sunscreen
Pond’s Sandal Radiance Sunscreen is an original powder-based product that was designed for the needs of Indians who are awestruck by their powders. The product is scented with a lovely scent of sandalwood, and it ensures that your skin stays clean and dry even on the wettest days. It’s made using a sun protection formula that ensures your skin is protected from harmful UV radiation.
- Maintains the skin’s moisture and freshness all day long.
- It has a pleasant smell of sandalwood which prevents an unpleasant body smell.
- The sunscreen based on powder removes oil and makes the skin appear more even-toned.
- Helps make your skin appear healthy and radiant.
14. Elovera Sunscreen Spf 15
Elovera Sunscreen is enhanced with the beneficial properties of aloe Vera as well as Vitamin E. This helps protect your skin from UVB and UVA radiation and at the exact providing nourishment. It was designed for the extreme Indian summer months, to give an energizing effect after long exposure to the sun.
- The product is sprayed with SPF 15.
- Aloe vera’s presence helps to soothe and moisturize damaged and sunburned skin.
- Vitamin E helps slow the process of aging due to its antioxidant qualities.
- It provides protection, hydration, and moisturization at the same time.
15. Lakme Sun Expert Spf 50
Lakme Sun Expert with SPF 50 is the best skincare product to protect your skin from sun damage. It is a gel-based product that is slowly absorbed into the skin and gives it a natural, smooth look. It effectively creates a barrier between harmful rays of the sun and the natural beauty of your skin.
- SPF 50 offers the most complete protection against UVA radiation.
- Reduces premature aging dark spots, wrinkles as well as skin lightening.
- Rich in the benefits of lemongrass and cucumber extracts, which moisturize skin, reduces oil production, and gives a natural shine.
- After application, it gives an ultra-matte, clean and smooth surface, which makes it perfect for casual wear.
- This non-greasy formula is ideal for use in everyday life.