This article is all about TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020, 2021 & 2022. Your passion for technology and innovation will be your beacon to a brighter future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring offers you the chance to #TheBigMove, work with top technologies, collaborate closely with thought leaders from different domains, and have the career you always wanted.
Registration End Date: 20th May 2022 (Friday)
Test Date: On-Going (You receive the details soon after registration)
TCS Integrated Test Patterns (ITP) will help you determine your ability and performance to #TheBigMove as a Ninja or Digital Offer.
Hurry Up! You have very less time to register for this Off Campus Drive. This unique career journey will take you on a challenging and rewarding journey that will lead to great milestones and a new path for your future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring in YOP 2020/2021 and 2022:
1. Percentage: Students must have minimum aggregate marks of 60% (All subjects, in all semesters), or 6 CGPA for each of Class Xth and Class XIIth. This includes Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation exams.
2. The highest qualification: Students must have completed their education within the prescribed course duration (i.e. There is no extended education.
3. Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
4. Gap in Education: If there are gaps, it is compulsory to declare them. The total academic gap between the highest qualification and the last 24 months should not exceed 24. For gaps in education, relevant documentation proof will be examined, if applicable.
5. Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). If the courses are full-time, students who have successfully completed their Senior Secondary or Secondary course at NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) may also be eligible.
6. Work Experience: Students who have at least 2 years of work experience are eligible to apply to the TCS Off Campus Hiring Program.
7. Age: To participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process, a student must be between 18 and 28 years old.
8. Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
TCS Integrated Test pattern (ITP),
TCS Off Campus Hiring is your chance to create a better future.
You can now showcase your talents and skills using the Integrated Test Pattern. Based on your performance, you may be shortlisted for Ninja Interviews and Digital Interviews.
Below is the Test Pattern.
|Sections||Duration in minutes|
|Part A- Foundation Section|
|Part A – Advanced Section (Mandatory For Digital Aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Skills||15|
|Total Time (in minutes)||166|
Steps For Registration
Follow the steps to Apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring YoP 2020, 2021, and 2022:
Step 1. Click on TCS Next Step Portal.
Step 2. Register to apply for the TCS Off Campus job process
Step 3. Login to access the application form. After submission, please click on ” Apply for Drive“.
Step 4. For New Users, please click on “Register Now“, choose the category of “IT” and fill in your details.
Step 5. Submit the form by clicking “Apply for Drive“.
Step 6. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. You should see the status as ” Applied For Drive“.
- All original academic documents (Marksheets, degree certificates, etc.) must be readily available.
- Remote access to the TCS Integrated Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring (ITP), will only be possible
- TCS iON will communicate with you about the Test.
- TCS does NOT send job offers or any other communication related to hiring from unofficial email addresses like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, or Hotmail.
- TCS doesn’t ask job applicants to make any deposits for job offers.
- TCS is not affiliated with any other company or agency to conduct interviews or offer employment.