In this article, we will guide you with the 8 Best Midnight View Of Manali in 2022. Manali, a gift of the Himalayas, When you think to travel to a snow-covered place this is the first name that comes to our mind.
Manali, at 6,398 feet in the Himalayas, is a mecca for adventure sports enthusiasts. It is located in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh.
The snow-covered peaks make it an ideal destination for traveling. Manali is known as the twin town of Kullu. Its stunning beauty, history, and culture have earned it the nickname of the Valley of the Gods. Manali was a popular destination for hippies who visited the city in the 1960s and 1970s to pursue their utopian dreams.
Snuggle amidst the snow-covered mountains at night. Manali is a very different thing to experience at night. Summers are perfect for those who love the colors of nature but if you want to drench in the snow then yes winter is the season to visit. This small place offers a very cozy nightlife under the star-studded sky. Many cafes and campsites are there to explore the nightlife of Manali. Very few people are aware of the nightlife in Manali. After having a glance at the beauty of the Himalayas in the daytime, here are some places that add charm to the nightlife of Manali.
1. Solang Valley
Night camping at Solang valley will be a fun experience under the dazzling sky. In the cold weather, this experience will be more exciting. There are many tour organizers who arrange camps in Solang valley. Just take care of the cold as it will be freezing cold in the valley. Be prepared with all your thermal gear.
- Enjoy the night with hot cuppa coffee from your thermos.
- Also, have a fireplace near the campsite and experience fun and interesting conversions with your loved ones and friends.
- That giggling and dancing around the fireplace is the perfect way to enjoy the night in the Himalayas.
- Clear sky with lots of stars
To relish the taste of Himalayan dishes khyber is the place to go. This wooden interior restaurant is a must-visit in Manali. It is situated in the heart of Manali, at Mall road.
- The best tandoors and cheesy dips are very famous here.
- All types of food like Chinese, continental, and Indian food are available.
- You can see all Indian and international people hang out here. It’s a paradise for food and beverage lovers.
- Different types of mocktails cider, fruit wines are available. It is open till midnight, so one can spend an ample amount of time at Khyber.
3. Chelsea Club
If you are thinking and have a mood to groove then Chelsea club is the right place. Situated in Hotel Inn with a well-stocked bar.
- This very cool place has a nice Dj and dance floor.
- Along with nice food and plenty of options of mocktails, this place is where you will stick all night.
- Very popular in Manali, this place comes with exciting deals.
4. Mall road
When you are in Manali the Mall road which is in the heart of Manali is the must-visit place. Well known for its street shopping options.
- You can take souvenirs of Manali and many more things like emporiums and shops.
- The Tibetian handicraft materials and incense sticks, scents.
- Singing bowls and far many more woolen things. Just take many pictures and leave the place with lots of memories and stuff.
For foodies, this is the right place to explore and taste lots of cuisines in a single place. Foodie place to explore many Chinese cousins, Japanese, and Tibetan.
- The must-try dish which you can exclusively get in the Himalayas is ‘Thenthuk’. The flat noodles are served with soup.
- Variety of momos and different types of drinks.
- The perfect place to full your heart as well as tummy with your friends and family.
6. The Buzz
Have a disco night with chilled beer and other mocktails at Buzz. This place definitely has vibes happening all night. Enjoy the night with music and lip-smacking food.
- The chilled beer and other mocktails
- Perfect place for parting with your loved ones
7. Lazy Dog Lounge
The cozy ambiance, delicious food, and foot-tapping music. The location of this lounge is the main attraction apart from ambiance and food.
- Have a delightful evening with your loved ones near the Beas river.
- It has both outdoor and indoor setups so you can have your hot scrumptious meal with a cold breeze outside.
- They have a live band here to entertain the guests.
8. Johnson’s Bar and Restaurant
If you want some European vibes in Manali then Johnson’s bar and restaurant is the perfect place to visit.
- A must-try is apple crumble with ice cream.
- The warm ambiance with a fireside is a great place in winters.
There are many places one can explore in Manali at night. The night vibe of Manali is as good as its daytime. Don’t forget to roam in Manali you will experience a hippie culture of magical Manali. If you a traveling obsessed and in love with the Himalayas, snow, or valley then check our blogs like