How much do you drink water per day? Here we are discussing the benefits of Drinking Water. Water is more important to keep the body hydrated and 60% of our body made up of water. Staying hydrated is a daily necessity and many people will not drink plenty of fluids. 237 ml of water is necessary to drink per day.
Fluid losses occur daily by sweating, skin evaporation, urine, stool, and exercises these must be replaced daily for our better health. Loses can be replaced by fluids, plain water, plain water, and liquid foods.
Benefits of drinking water
Water keeps our body system functioning normally. Water does many important jobs in the body. Here some benefits of drinking water.
- Water plays an important role to keep our body hydrated. If you don’t stay hydrated, physical performance may suffer.
- Water carries nutrients and oxygen to blood cells. Delivers oxygen to complete body.
- Drinking-Water can lead to altered body temperature, reduced motivation and fatigue.
- Water forms saliva and mucus. Saliva helps to digest our food and mucus keeps our mouth, eyes and nose moist. Water reduces tooth decay.
- Water plays an important role in maintaining health and beauty. By drinking more water, prevents anti-ageing and skin disorders.
- Bowel moments are needed to work properly. Dehydration can create digestive problems constipation, and an acidic stomach.
- Drinking Water can help to clean the mouth also.
- Water plays a vital role in skin health also like drinking a better amount of water will reduce premature wrinkling.
- Water helps to maintain the blood pressure of the body and flushes out the waste of the body.
- Minerals and nutrients are dissolved in water, so it will help reach the different parts of the body.
- Water helps to maintain the balance of body fluids. The body contains 60% of water so water will involve in the transportation of nutrients, maintenance of body temperature, absorption, circulation.
- If you drink less amount of water it may suppose to cause kidney stones. Drinking more water will prevent the formation of kidney stones.
How much water is required for the body per day?
Six to eight cups of water are required for our body per day. You can have more water if possible, sometimes the doctors suggest drinking more water if you have certain health conditions like kidney stone problems, heart problems, or thyroid problems.
Talk to your doctor if you at not sure about the right amount for you. Some people lose their water by exercising or by sweat they have to drink more water. Drinking water healthier for everyone.
Tips to drink more water
If you want to increase your water intake more follow these steps.
- Have a beverage with every meal.
- Carry the bottle with you throughout the day and try to refill it.
- Choose some drinks that you like but avoid cold drinks. You can drink lemon water or lemon juice this is healthy for our body.
- Keep practice eating fruits and vegetables which are having a high content of water. These fruits will increase body hydration.
- Keep the water bottle in your bag, car or on your desk.
- Include good beverages in your daily diet.
If you don’t drink enough water each day, you may face dehydration problems. Dehydration signs include weakness, low blood pressure, dizziness, confusion, or urine that’s dark in color. The benefits of drinking water are more.
Is it good to drink water at night?
Drinking water in the daytime has several benefits. But at night time, drinking waters not good. If you drink water before bedtime interrupts your sleep cycle and it will affect your heart health. Drink enough water in the daytime is better for health and prevents dehydration. Dark urine is a sign of dehydration.
Does warm water reduce belly fat?
Drinking more water will help to flush our bodies and removes the toxins. Water boosts our metabolism helps to better skin health. Drinking warm water in the morning will help to reduce belly fat.
What will happen if I drink lemon water every morning?
Lemon helps to burn the body’s fats. Drinking lemon juice with warm water in the morning helps to maintain the body’s pH level. Lemon is rich in vitamin C.
We hope you like “12 Benefits Of Drinking Water You Must Know“. If you want to add more feel free to comment and share with your friends.
Essential Nutrients For a Healthy Immune System
Stay Physically Active During Quarantine